Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Solitary Mode of Living?

I take
everything
for granted.

Never once,
do I stop
and realize
how lucky I am
to be alive,
in this day in age,
with all of these
conveniences
surrounding me.

No, no.

I am a pussy.

Hanging my head low
whenever something
goes wrong.

Anything aggravates me.

Disgusting.

Pathetic.

I must not give in
to this pussy
inside me.

I must break free.

I must,
for once,
be a man.

I'm not in the desert
in a war.
I haven't seen my mother or sister
killed or raped.
I hardly have a scratch
on my body.

I don't do shit.

Life is easy.

Life is a blessing.

I should treat as such
and marvel at every bit
of existence.

There is no other way.

Well,
I guess I could
lock myself in a room
until mother earth
sets us on fire,
but
forget it.

Too much waiting.

I'd rather
get out there
and die every second
with all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment