Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Way

We asked him
to take us
to a nice bar,
one where
there'd be
loose women
and strong drinks.

He knew the perfect place.

He dropped us off
and sped off
with our money
in hand.

We walked in,
the place looked
decent
enough.

There were
women
in there,
it just so happened
they all had
dicks.

We were very
fortunate though,
the drinks were
strong,
so we stayed
and very seldom
used the bathroom.

But we ended up
having a blast
there.

Hell,
I'd live there
and give a few
handjobs,
here and there,
I'd even
dress up
and parade and puke
around the bar.

I guess I'd live
anywhere
there wasn't much
drama
around.

Just me and the boys
drinking,
laughing,
not giving a fuck
about tomorrow
or whether or not
we're catering
to someone else's
expectations.

The way
it should
always
be.

No comments:

Post a Comment