Sunday, December 8, 2013

Another Morning

This morning
was the greatest morning
of my life.

I was hungover,
on the verge of
puking
in an empty bed.

That's when
I saw
the most
pleasant
face
anyone
could ever
wake up to.

She was smiling
and that very
smile
took away all
my sickness.

Her smile,
I'm convinced,
can take away
all
of the sickness
in this world.

Her smile
is the only reason
I want to live
forever.

There is no
greater feeling
than when
her smile
is genuine,
heartfelt,
and directed
right
at
me.

Not only that, but
that smile also
brought me breakfast.

So,
when they assk me
on my death bed
to describe
the greatest morning
of my life,
I'll tell them
to read this poem.

1 comment:

  1. I will make you feel like this for the rest of your life. I love you so much handsome. <3

    ReplyDelete