Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Beginning

I have worms
inside me.

Hell, we all do.

Some growing
as long as
50 feet,
and as many as
20 pounds worth,
sucking the life
out of us.

This is considered
normal
for the average
american.

Except, mine,
their inspired.

They make me dream.

In these dreams,
I'm famished,
starving for flesh.

Human flesh.

When I wake up,
I'm afraid
I'll still have
these same
cravings.

One day,
I'll be awoken
by the sounds
of my own jaws
gnawing
on my better half,
her tits
in my stomach,
and her stomach
in my mouth.

But,
this is not
my fault.

I am no cannibal.

Nor am I even a woman beater.

It's the result
of a carefully planned agenda
of the government
and the food companies.

They have been
knowingly
poisoning us
with genetically modified foods
and a daily basis
for years on end.

It's them,
who secretly
want to turn
the entire population
into zombies.

IT IS
the goddamned truth.

Don't believe me?

Aren't you hungry
for your sister's
lips?

No comments:

Post a Comment