Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Will Become the Worm

My belly is full
of shit,
still I keep on piling
more and more
fast food,
liquor,
and other shit
on top of the shit
suffocating my belly.

My tits have grown,
they want to drag themselves
on the floor
with my feet.
My waist line has exploded,
no clothes dare
to try and stretch themselves
around it.
My belly button has vanished,
there's nothing left,
but a black hole
sinking
deeper into my core.

I wish I was there too,
hiding myself away
from the ever growing ugliness,
away from everything,
eating my own lint
and belly hair,
turning into a pathetic pale worm
that loses itself in a perfectly new flesh cave.

My new home.

That would be nice
and easy
and pleasant
and most importantly
simple,
the only way
life should be live.

One day
I will have such peace.

Everyone of you will.

I will become the worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment