Sunday, November 20, 2011

Apocalyptic Preparations

I am waiting
For the end.

Every moment
Is spent
Preparing myself
For the apocalypse.

I might
Have to murder
At any second
Just for
Another second
Of survival.

Morals and religion
Be gone.

I may
Have to leave
My family behind,
Unburied and lost,
Just to survive
On my own.

So long
To all of you.

As heartless and absurd
As it sounds
I am ready
To sacrifice,
I am ready
For the unthinkable.

I am even hoping
Our annihilation
Is much worse
Than predicted.

I want to see
Skinned bodies
Lying in green rivers.

I want to smell
The feces
Of desperate cannibals.

I want to feel
Chaos
All around
And in between
Miles and miles
Of vast emptiness.

Bleak and forgotten.

I want to hunt, fight,
And crawl
My way through a miserable
Existence.

I want this
Now.

I am tired of waiting,
Preparing.

I want to kill
The weak,
To steal
From children,
To protect
What I truly love and need,
To feel
Every comfort in life
Vanish.

I am ready.

I doubt you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment