Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Making the World a Better Place

My nightmares
don't know how
to react.

Usually,
the serial killer or
alien,
that's about to rape me
drops his machete
or his spiky cock
and has a look of
horror
on his face
as he realizes,
I know
that I
am dreaming.

My nightmare becomes
my playground.

I cut off
the head
of the alien
with his own cock.

I melt
the killer's face off
with diarrhea
that sprays
out of my nose.

Then,
I laugh
and fly away
on a sphinx.

These are my lucid dreams.

They rarely
happen,
but when they do,
I am finally
unlimited.

However,
I realized something today:
We are unlimited now.

We don't realize it,
but we
are living
in a lucid dream
everyday of our lives.

We can all
blow diarrhea
out of our noses
and fly away
on a skinned sphinx.

If only
we believed,
this world
would be
a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment