Friday, January 16, 2015

The Well of Mystery

We are all
intimately
sharing our
internal organs with
Hitler.

That's what a
scientist
told me.

Or at least,
that's what I think
he said he was.

Either way,
my body is not just mine
it's
Jesus'
Buddah's,
and everyone's
and everything's.

It was a lil
hard
to swallow.

Literally.

He also said,
we are
constantly
out living
death.

Meaning,
every 2 years
we replace
all
of our internal organs,
cells,
atoms,
every lil thing.

Every bit of us
dies.

Disintegrates.

Again,
my belief,
my foundation,
was crumbling.

I questioned it.

I question all.

It's just in my nature.

For now.

I don't know,
do you believe
this
is true?

Is your penis
or your
ass
yours?

Or is it
Morgan Freeman's?

Confused?

Good.

Keep digging.

The well of Mystery
goes deeper
into
the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment