Sunday, March 26, 2017

Shooting the Shit

Here we go.

The same old response.

Again.

First,
they say,
I'd grab
the nearest
hottest
piece of ass
and fuck her brains
out.

Then,
I'd take
all
the liquor
and drink it
all at once.

I'd might even
kill someone.

Just to do it.

Just to see what it felt like.

The same,
the same.

Yes,
the plane
would go down
in flames
and everyone would die
and he'd have
the hugest erection ever.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Just once,
I'd love it
if someone
actually surprised me.

Say,
instead of a woman,
they would
suck on some
balls,
sober,
and then,
took a dump
on all
the liquor.

So if anybody wanted to
get drunk,
they'd have to
shoot shit.

Then,
say,
nobody dies
and there's one guy,
who has shit
on his mouth,
and it was the guy
telling you
he'd die
with the hugest erection.

That.

Now that,
is what
I call original.

Not the same old
predictable shit
these men
try
and pull off.

Again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment