Saturday, March 3, 2012

Leave Me Buried

The doorbell rang.

I went to answer,
Expecting a midget selling cookies.

To my surprise,
I saw Death
As clear as day.

She had tan skin,
Which I thought was weird,
And it was wrapped around
A curvaceous body
With gorgeous dark brown hair to match.

She was wearing tights,
A floral blouse,
High heels,
And more makeup 

than a flood could wash away.

Her scent,
A secret wonderland
And my blood shot eyes
Could not see her scythe,
It was hidden,
Probably in her purse.

I opened the door.

Whoo!
She looked good,
Fuckable good.

However, not one word was spoken,
She just walked right in,
Unpacked,
Took off her clothes,
And stayed in my bed.

I hopped right in with her
With an erection
Harder than Pluto.

She didn’t even sniff it.

She did nothing,
But sleep and smoke cigarettes
And wait…

She had patience.

Plenty of it.

Soon, I was sucked into her abyss
Of love.
I had no recollection
Of how I got trapped,
But there I was,
Right where she wanted
To leave me,
Not before one final kiss,
The kiss goodbye,
The kiss of death.

I’ve been rotting
Ever since.

No soul, no life, no money.

An empty wreck.

Her plan perfected.

She has moved on
To another man
Obsessed with good looks,
Desperate enough
To live with a woman
Who hides her scythe
In her purse.

I’ve moved on too.

Have fun with her.

Leave me alone,
Please leave me buried,
Forever resting in a casket,
Forever away from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment