Tuesday, March 13, 2012

No Brain, No Problem

Jesus and I
Had a penis transplant.

His cock is impressive
And now ladies,
It’s holiness is all mine.

My mammoth meat
Is so soft,
So pleasurable,
I love to stroke it
Day and night,
And in my dreams,
I grab it for protection,
Ready to piss out
Liquid lords
At any heretic
Threatening my sleep
With blasphemous nightmares.

Awake,
I’m always ready to spread
My seed.
I’m willing to give thousands of women
Babies,
I’ll fuck you
Raw,
Even if you have a disease.

My blessed meat slug is invincible,
Almost.

I remain disease free,
But just like with any other prick,
There’s problems.

I can’t get it up.

It takes too much blood
To erect
And I start to faint
When its fully stacked.
It sucks all my energy away,
But that never bothered me.

I have faith.

However, it does bother the ladies.
It’s just too damn big.
The power of Christ does not compel them.

No worries,
I have a secret weapon,
My slithering tongue,
Which of course
Used to belong
to the devil.

Now ladies,
It’s wickedness is all mine.

My clit massager
Is so fast,
So pleasurable,
And I will never get tired,
I can work it
Day and night,
And in your dreams,
You will feel nothing,
But heat and passion.

The only thing women
Might dread
Is my excessive use of
Obscenities and verbal abuse
Directed towards them.

These problems
Are none
Of my concern.

My soul be damned
Or blessed?

Both,
For all I care.
I have the best
Of both worlds
And I can make
ANY
Woman cum
With the flick of my tongue
Or a quick pump.

The only thing
I think I’m missing
Is a brain.

I don’t know what’s wrong,
I start searching for one,
But somehow always get distracted
With pussy.

I can’t help it
That’s just who I’ve become,
It’s all I’ve ever wanted to be,
An undeniable sex machine.

Fuck it.

I don’t need a brain.

No one ever has.

Let me repeat,
No one ever has.

Praise be the Lord.

Hail Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment