Thursday, March 22, 2012

There Are Better Options


Suicide.

I guess this is what I wanted.

The cowardly way out
took some effort.

I had to kill
cat after cat after cat after cat
and sodomize some of the elderly.

I was considered
unfit.

Suicide,
sure,
my punishment,
as they called it.

Coffin torture,
to be exact

They came into my home,
dragged my naked body into the street,
shoved me in a metal coffin,
and hung me out
to die.

It's here I have remained,
scared shitless
and pathetic,
but getting the inevitable
done.

There are some
factors
I didn't consider.

Humiliation is a constant occurrence.

Little kids
throw rocks at me
and stab my dick
with lil pointy sticks.

Full grown adults
spit on me
and lift up their dogs,
so they can chew on my flesh.

I guess it gives me
a bit of entertainment
till I meet my demise.

For 40 days,
wait only 40 days?

They have been loving my death.

They wish I could be tortured
forever.

Hell, I wish I could too.

It beats
paying bills,
washing my hair,
and listening to you
and your stupid shit.

Being stuck here
has, in fact, been a blessing,
it gives me time to watch humanity
turn into filth.

It makes me wonder,
How people can live with themselves?
How long can they go on like this?

One day,
they'll all wish to be in here,
they'll all wish for suicide.

I'm going to yell at them,
"Get over it people!!!!
Life is short!!!!!
Too short!!!!
Wake up
or die with me!!!!"

Stab, stab,
spit, spit.

Oh well,
it's useless,
I doubt they will ever hear me.

Time for me to go.

I hope the dead
have something better to offer
than all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment