Sunday, March 10, 2013

Maybe I'm Wrong

The playground is full.
The playground is full!
The playground is full!!!

The monkey bars are filled
with monkeys,
lil dark people,
laughing and smiling.

Makes me sick.

Why aren't they picking fruit or
cleaning the toilet I just used?

My dad told me
that's all they're good for
anyways.

Why don't they just leave?

They're making everything filthy
with their dirty lil hands.
They're making everything ugly
with their disgusting faces.
They're ruining everything!

Shit!!

Darn brown fucker
kicked my sand castle!

I'll show him!

I'll poop in his mommy's mouth.
I'll cut his sister
and pee in her boo boo.

On second thought,
maybe I won't.

They might like it.

I have something
much better
planned...

Here he comes,
ugly brown turd,
down the slide,
with a smile that breaks
mirrors.

I'll break something for his!

1,2,3...

Bam!!

My foot caught him
right in his smelly teeth.

Nananananana!!!!

I'll take his teeth too.

"These are mine fucker."

I have a nice souvenir
for daddy.

He ran off,
they wimp...

Daddy and me made a necklace out of them.

It was both of ours' idea
and I look good with them
around my neck
and daddy says
he's proud of me.

Knock, knock.

Who can it be?

hmmmm....

"We've come for your son.
He has our son's teeth.
We want his skin.
It's a fair trade."

Oh no,
they're going to kill me daddy,
mommy,
I want to live,
I won't hurt anyone anymore.

"It's too late boy.
Better make your peace
with your maker,
though I doubt he'll listen."

His huge brown hands touched me,
they didn't feel much different
from daddy's,
maybe I was wrong,
maybe we were all wrong.

Help...

No comments:

Post a Comment