Thursday, February 28, 2013

Charlotte's Husband's Wrath

Baby,
I'm black and I'm mean,
get what I'm sayin?

See these eight legs,
bitch look,
you see them?

They're stronger than
any one of their lil shit legs
down there,
yet I can crawl all over them
and they would not feel
a thing.

Yeah,
I can sneak up
on those ugly fuckers
when they're having their
precious dreams
about lollipops and playgrounds
and turn their lives
into a fucking nightmare!

I can do it!
I can do it in one bite!!

Hairy whore,
you don't believe me?!

I'll show you!

I'll show all of you cocksuckers!!

Pathetic humans,
I'm the size of
one of their disgusting moles,
yet I'm much more beautiful
and have enough poison in me
to kill all of them.

I'm going to do it too
and creep away
as if
nothing has happened.

No! No!! NO!!!

I won't just walk away,
that wouldn't be enough!
I'll vomit,
and shit,
and jerk off on them too!

And then they'll fucking die!!

A horrible, horrific death,
the way they were suppose to go.

I'll show them Charlotte!

Those hideous pale bastards will pay
for destroying our home!!!

You hear me cunt scab?!

They'll all suffer!!!

But first,
get me a damn fly
and come toss my spider asshole!!!

It's supper time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment