Sunday, November 6, 2016

Doom Metal Fuckers

Hour of 13 makes my nipples and my taint hard. Yeah that's right I said it. The lead singer, Phil Swanson, sounds like a young ozzy and looks like a fucking bum. It's fucking awesome. Combine his miraculous voice with some slow asss, heavy ass, catchy ass fucking doom metal, then you have fucking eargasms for days, for months, for as long as you listen to them. I've been listening to their last album, 333, for years now and I'm still in love with it. It's a goddamn shame they haven't released anything since then because I'm clawing at my veins in hope of another fix. Please Hour of 13 release something, anything, any time soon here or I'm afraid they'll be nothing left of my flesh and I really don't want to feel the pain of my broken nails scraping across my scarred bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment